It's strange the way things work out, but they do work out in the end

------------------------------------

Wednesday 9 July 2008

A Weekend in Lon(don)

While I'm at it (and my memory card's playing ball) I thought I'd also post some pics of a day I had in London a few months back. I'd love to include labels with these, but I was clicking quite randomly as I was walking around, so I'm not entirely sure what all of them are, but I'll do my best...




A couple of views across the Thames



Nelson's Column


My office :)

4 comments:

Welsh Pixie said...

I like your office. Is there room for another desk in there? ;p

MABrock1980 said...

Several. And you don't even have to bring your own mug! ;)

Anonymous said...

Those are some really good photos of London... and you even got in the obligatory red bus! :P

MABrock1980 said...

Indeed :)

But also, a red cab :(