It's strange the way things work out, but they do work out in the end

------------------------------------

Friday 11 July 2008

Comfy

Okay, it's the end of the week and I've now got this place filled with music vids, trailers, pics and ramblings. I've got a tracker set up for blogs both here and on another server. I've got my shoutbox. I've got the old MCR banner I made for an earlier efx2 itteration and even the related video to said banner embedded in my sidebar.

It's still lacking that...lived in feeling, but I'm sure that will come with time.

Now I just need this place to suffer a major slow-down every Saturday night and crash a couple of times and it will really feel like home!

*puts feet up*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least someone's comfy... *glares at own blog*

MABrock1980 said...

You'll get there. Moving is always a bit traumatic at first... ;)