It's strange the way things work out, but they do work out in the end

------------------------------------

Saturday 19 July 2008

Feed Me

As highlightied by Twisty in a conversation yesterday, the one issue I have with blogger is the Blog List. Nice idea as it is, it's annoying that you only get the latest post, which, if you subscribe to anyone who has a spell of making several in a few hours (as I did the other day), you can miss alot.

And so, I've scrapped the bog list in favour of the RSS feeds for each of the blogs I read. It isn't as neat and tidy as the Blog List, but at least I can keep better track of people :)

Incidentally, if any of you did miss the Watchmen trailer posted below, I suggest you give it a look. I'm rather excited...*buzz*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is this trailer you speak of? I'm lost...

MABrock1980 said...

'tis here: http://bebbetmk2.blogspot.com/2008/07/time-to-shop-for-certain-book.html