It's strange the way things work out, but they do work out in the end

------------------------------------

Thursday 24 July 2008

Pass? Pfft!

I got the official results for my college course today. Gloucestershire required passes (40%) across the board to get onto the Creative Writing course:


Psychology - Merit (57%)
English Literature - Credit (67%)
English Language - Distinction (71%)


The latter two I already knew (at least, I knew them as preliminary results), but I wasn't so sure about Psychology. I was pretty sure I'd passed, and thought just maybe I might've edged a Merit, so it's good to see I actually got a very comfortable Merit. I've no idea how; I only completed half of the exam...

This afternoon I'm celebrating by going to see The Dark Knight, then possibly taking myself out for a drink.

2 comments:

elentari said...

Congrats! Looks like it was no sweat, right?

MABrock1980 said...

Nah, 'twas easy...!

*ahem*