It's strange the way things work out, but they do work out in the end

------------------------------------

Thursday 17 July 2008

Also...

Just had to do a search for the song in the aforementioned trailer. I knew it was Smashing Pumpkins (what kind of music lover would I be if I couldn't recognise that voice) and I knew I'd heard the track before, but I couldn't quite place it. Oddly enough, it turns out it was from the soundtrack of another comic-book movie, though I use the term loosly *ahem*Batman & Robin*ahem*

As set to yet another fantastic Advent Children vid, this is The Beginning is the End is the Beginning:



***EDIT***




***EDIT 2***

Decided I also wanted to add the prequel to the above track, The End is the Beginning is the End, as it is also genius (and proof that, with the right music and careful selection of clips, any film can be made to look appealing):






Oh, and I've now purchased said book :D

7 comments:

Dee Jay said...

Happy listening and reading.

I'm currently involved in a giant book that will take me ages and ages to read. Even so, I do so love it!

MABrock1980 said...

I'm quite a slow reader, but I currently have three on the go! Two are rather ample tomes and break each other up, and the third is an average size that I read when I'm out and about.

MABrock1980 said...

Hand a hankering to post the song's lyrics and its prequel...

cherreh said...

Fucking great production on that track!

MABrock1980 said...

Which?

Both?

True :)

Anonymous said...

Seriously? Smashing Pumpkins?

I guess there's no accounting for taste...

MABrock1980 said...

No, I guess not...