It's strange the way things work out, but they do work out in the end

------------------------------------

Saturday 19 July 2008

Doctor Horrible

Over at Vox, Sarai made a post about a new Joss Whedon project that she'd never heard of.

Neither had I.

Went to the link: http://www.drhorrible.com/

Loved every minute :D

I then read the letter written by Whedon about the poject and a particular detail caught my eye:


ONE WEEK ONLY! AN INTERNET MINISERIES EVENT!

"Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog" will be streamed, LIVE (that part’s not true), FREE (sadly, that part is) right on Drhorrible.com, in mid-July. Specifically:

ACT ONE (Wheee!) will go up Tuesday July 15th.

ACT TWO (OMG!) will go up Thursday July 17th.

ACT THREE (Denouement!) will go up Saturday July 19th.

All acts will stay up until midnight Sunday July 20th. Then they will vanish into the night, like a phantom (but not THE Phantom – that’s still playing. Like, everywhere.)



That's right, people, the clock is ticking, so take 45 minutes out of your day and go watch the genius that is this: http://www.drhorrible.com/

This sentence is extraneous and I'm really disappointed in you for reading it when you should have already clicked the link and be enjoyng the show. GO!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw it. Loved it. Gutted I can't keep it forever and ever and watch it again.

So totally cried at the end.

MABrock1980 said...

Yeah, I was very surprised by the ending, but I guess I shouldn't have been, given its creator.

It'll be hitting download and DVD before long (read the 'Master Plan' on the site).