It's strange the way things work out, but they do work out in the end

------------------------------------

Saturday 8 September 2007

Time for a little experimentation...

I was going to post this right before efx2 went down, so I figured I'd use it to try out the video-hosting faculties here...

Yes, I know that bit in the middle’s weird, but I still think it’s a pretty cool moment when they break back into the song. The point is, they just don’t make music videos like this anymore:



Or, for that matter, covers like this:



In unrelated music news, prepare for some car-crash television as MTV’s VMAs are opening this year with a live performance from washed-up skanky media-whore, Britney Spears…

8 comments:

MABrock1980 said...

Hurrah! It works :D

Anonymous said...

I miss epic music videos. That was always the one thing you could count on Michael Jackson to deliver.

You got it lookin' purty, too :P

MABrock1980 said...

Thanks :D

It's a little bare right now, but it's getting there, me thinks...

Ogre Jehosephatt said...

Yo. Can't stay to read.. just wanted to say 'yo'.

Dee Jay said...

Hey there, it's Deej

I just wanted to leave you my address here:

http://houseofdeej.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I like how you've kept the pink and green... :P

You gonna get a shouty box?

MABrock1980 said...

I haven't got around to working on the colour scheme yet ;p

cherreh said...

I guess the beautiful thing about arts like music (and music videos) is that once they're made, they're around forever.