It's strange the way things work out, but they do work out in the end

------------------------------------

Saturday 15 September 2007

Okay, not so fast...

As pleased as I was to see efx2 back in business, the move to Wordpress has not been a strong one. A semi-decent selection of design templates do not make up for the woeful customisation and post restrictions. Add to that the little glitches that keep popping up here and there - inconsiquential on their own, but altogether annoying - and I'm sadly unimpressed.

Keith's working hard on making the place feel like home and blogger is by no means perfect, but, for the time-being at least, I'm returning here...

With that in mind, here's a couple of things that really made me laugh this morning (but I couldn't embed back at WordPress):


Crave Online: Funny Videos, Sexy Videos, Music Videos, Movie Trailers, and More!


Crave Online: Funny Videos, Sexy Videos, Music Videos, Movie Trailers, and More!

4 comments:

Woman of Feathers said...

RAMBO ... strikes again!!!

MABrock1980 said...

Brutally :D

elentari said...

You're here too! I'm sad to say I've quit on efx2... hope you stick around blogger :)

Dee Jay said...

I don't have time to go set up efx now - maybe later.

I have to admit, I'm a little worried about the site now and will keep both blogs running. : )