It's strange the way things work out, but they do work out in the end

------------------------------------

Wednesday 19 September 2007

Elentari, where are you?

There something up with your blog? Internet Explorer keeps freaking out and saying it can't access the site when I try to go on it.

In other news, efx2 is back...again.... Abandoning the frankly lackluster WordPress, efx2 has been shifted to its very own, brand-spanking new server. There are one or two bugs that need ironing out, but the templates are fully customizable (Chica's already posted a handful of 'How To's) and the community looks to be having a proper resurgence.

2 comments:

NysaK said...

My the computer retard has managed to make a menu, change my links colors and make an entire new categories menu work? links and all! so far I like the new/new efx2 bettern than the new efx2 we had last week.

elentari said...

eeep!

is my blogspot not working either or just efx2? they tell me i'm not a user! now i just don't know what to do... i just spent allll that time getting my posts over here. i'm so conflicted!