It's strange the way things work out, but they do work out in the end

------------------------------------

Wednesday 20 August 2008

Bit of a Dull Week

I got me new passport today. For the first time in the entire history of my photgraphic ID, I don't look like a complete tool.

The fact that this is one of the highlights of my week so far pretty much says it all.

It started on Saturday when I spent the whole day feeling frustrated, tired and boooored...

Sunday I visited my cousin and we put in a long spell of gaming (Crackdown on the 360; great fun), and watched some classic Family Guy.

Monday I finished Heavenly Sword on the PS3. I'd have probably appreciated the climax of the great story a lot more if the whole thing hadn't been such a pain in the arse, not because of the difficulty of bad-guys, but because of the crap camera and stupid design ideas.

Yesterday I watched the Olympics and played some World of Warcraft.

Today I've watched the Olympics and played some World of Warcraft.

Tomorrow I've got to sign on, after which I'll probably watch the Olympics and play some World of Warcraft.

Arrgh!!

There's another three and a half weeks to go before I can finally get out of here and get to university.

I think I need help...

No comments: